Borders girl living life in the capital

New Design from Pipdig


Image courtesy of Pipdig.co

You will probably all have noticed that 'Country Girl - City Life' has had a bit of a makeover. Since I have been blogging, this blog has never really looked exactly how I've wanted it to look. I am pretty pleased that over the years I have (through Google and YouTube) learnt quite a few HTML codes and tricks that allowed me to develop the design of the blog a bit, however I've never been 100% happy with it. So lately I resigned myself to the fact that I'll never really have the skills to properly design my blog layout and decided I'd purchase a template.

I had starting looking at the bottom of the page on blog's who's designs I liked to see who they were by, and the name Pipdig was coming up a lot when there were designs I was drawn to. I checked out the website and was instantly drawn to quite a few of the different Blogger templates and so decided that I'd definitely purchase one of them. My usual indecisiveness meant that I took a few weeks to decide however as I was deciding, a new template appeared on the website called 'Infinite' which had all the features I was looking for so that made my decision pretty easy. As you can see, it's pretty simple and monochrome and it's exactly what I had had in mind.

The template prices range from £29 (there are a couple reduced to £19 just now!) to £39 which I felt was a really great and reasonable price for such lovely designs with features such as a mobile version and scrolling top menu. Once a template is purchased you have the option to either download and install it yourself or have them install it for you. This is where I feel the service that was given after I purchased made it all the more value for money. After a brief exchange of emails with the relevant information, my template was installed within half a day after purchasing. They were amazing at answering any of my questions and the whole process was made really smooth. There's also the option to customise any part of the pre-made templates to suit your blog including changing fonts and colours etc, for an extra fee ranging from £10 to £70. Pipdig also offer complete custom designs for £395.

So if you are a blogger looking for a new design then I'd definitely recommend giving Pipdig a look! There's a selection of different template designs for both Blogger and Wordpress and, as someone who's not very HTML literate, the installation process was completely stress less. 

I hope you all like the new look!

No comments

Post a Comment

© Country Girl - City Life

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig