Borders girl living life in the capital

My gorgeous friends

Amy, Me and Rachie.

I have loved spending some much deserved time with the girls this summer. We don't see each other that much during term time at uni and so it has been great to catch up and have some lovely girly times during our holidays. Especially since I have now moved to Edinburgh it was great to have some nice catch up time before I moved up here. I'm so glad that we have maintained such a great friendship since school, we have all made lots of friends at uni, however I love that when we are all 'home' we can get together and we'll get on just as well as we did when we were at school. We are all working and so, even now, we don't have much time to see each other but we have managed to fit in some fun times like cinema trips and nights out. I am also very excited for future events like my flat warming party in a couple of weeks and our Edinburgh festival day out to see Sarah Millican! I can't wait.

Just a wee shout out to 'the girls'; Rachie, Amy, Rebecca, Rhona and Sophie! Glad to have such lovely friends! 

(I wasn't at all of these events, stole a few photos from Facebook. 
Just wanted to have a photo of everyone. They all look so lovely!)

No comments

Post a Comment

© Country Girl - City Life

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig