Borders girl living life in the capital

Belated birthday present for myself


My 21st birthday was four months ago, however my Grandma and Grandpa and my other Grandma had both given me some money for my birthday which I had put away into savings until I decided what I might like to buy. I definitely needed a new digital camera since my old one (a very cheap one from Tesco) had come to the end of its life! 

So after lots and lots of deliberation, two trips to Jessops, notes in the back of my diary of possible cameras, a lot of time looking at photography blogs and review websites, and one last trip to Jessops in which I took more than an hour of the assistants time trying to decide which one to buy (I know, I am so very very indecisive!)....I finally bought this Olympus VR-320. I am very happy with my decision and I'm sure you will see lots of photos on here that I have taken with it...including lots of photos of my new flat in Edinburgh! (Just moved on Monday and I love it!)

2 comments

  1. Sounds like you did a lot of deliberating! Can't wait to see photos of the flat :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you made a good decision, I've got my 18th coming up soon and I am maybe thinking a camera but really not sure! xx

    ReplyDelete

© Country Girl - City Life

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig