Borders girl living life in the capital

Annie

Did anyone else watch the 'The Model Agency' series? I absolutely loved it! I especially loved Annie! She seems like such a fun loving and kind hearted person with a big sense of humour. She was always there with a shoulder to cry on for all the models as well as quite often being the one in the middle of all the office hilarity. I loved how the series gave an inside look into the Premier model agency office, showing all the fun that goes on in amongst the amazing hard work they all do as model agents.

I kind of have a bit of an Annie crush! I would love to be her....or at least know her! What a great friend she would be don't you think?......maybe I'll just have to become a model one day!!!!

If you didn't watch it then I really advise that you do, I'm sure you can get it on 4od.

Images found on Google images.

No comments

Post a Comment

© Country Girl - City Life

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig