Borders girl living life in the capital

It's beginning to feel a lot like Winter

So it really is beginning to feel a lot like winter, what with the ridiculous weather, the dark nights and X Factor gracing our screens at the weekends! I just seem to have this really wintery feeling, to be honest, it feels like Christmas is just around the corner.

One of the best parts of the sudden change in seasons is the wardrobe update (if you can afford it, which I really can't...but I can just window shop!). I really do want to get a new winter coat and boots though. I've had the same winter coat for three years now so I'd quite like to invest in a new one. Well this is my current winter wardrobe wish-list:


1. A gorgeously expensive Zara coat. I tried this on a while ago and haven't stopped thinking about it since. 

2. Statement jewellery, again from Zara. They have so much statement jewellery that I love at the moment. As I wear black to work I like to dress my work outfit up a bit with statement necklaces.

3. These H&M spotty tights. I often wear little black dresses to work so I thought these would be a nice addition to my work wardrobe.

4. H&M shirt. I'd like a nice shirt like this one that can be dressed up to wear out with jeans and boots but can be worn casually with a huge cosy scarf!

5. I have taken a fancy to these Desert Boots at work (Clarks). I'm not sure about how they would look with dresses and skirts but I love this winter version with the fur inside them.

6. I also love these boots at work (Clarks), I really don't need any like this since I have some brown ankle boots from last year but I do like these. It's way too tempting working somewhere with nice shoes, especially with staff discount!

1 comment

© Country Girl - City Life

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig