Borders girl living life in the capital

My Room

Thought I would give you a wee insight into my life with a few photos of my bedroom. Even though I am in third year at uni I still live at home, since university is only a twenty minute drive away! So my bedroom is my workspace and where I probably spend most of my time! I have a feature wall covered in pages from 'Glamour' magazine which I am pretty proud of and the other three walls are painted in 'Mellow Mocha' which is actually more like a pale lilac-y grey! Some of these photos are from when my room was first decorated and some are from much more recently so it looks a bit more full of....just stuff!! That inevitably seems to happen. However I will emphasise that I am a very neat and clean person, almost to slight ocd level!

No comments

Post a Comment

© Country Girl - City Life

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig