Borders girl living life in the capital

Wednesday Songs

So this week it's 'Wednesday Songs' instead of 'Sunday Songs'. I was obviously a bit busy on Sunday (not that I am not busy now, I am meant to be writing an essay for Friday!?). I also think that on Sunday I hadn't been listening to any new music really, and I posted a music post about Leddra Chapman last Friday. However now, after listening to BBC Radio 2 this morning I have unintentionally found out the singers of all the songs that I have been listening to on the radio recently but never really knew who sang them. It has all kind of fallen into place and now I have a bunch of new songs to listen to. Here is a mix of my new purchases from iTunes and my current radio and Spotify favourites. I have provided a link for the ones that Iwould urge you to have a listen to!

You'll Be Mine - The Pierces

It's Called A Heart - Marli Harwood

Postcards From A Young Man - Manic Street Preachers

 Never Gonna Leave This Bed - Maroon 5

King Of Anything - Sara Bareilles

Price Tag - Jessie J feat. B.o.B

Windowsill - The Lake Poets

Friends - The Lake Poets

Bring On The Dancing Horses - Diane Birch

These Are The Days - 10,000 Maniacs

What The Hell - Avril Lavigne

Sexy Dizzy - Leddra Chapman (on YouTube)

Stutter - Maroon 5
(actually been listening to the whole Hands All Over album).

Do you like any of these songs? What are you listening to at the moment?
Here's some eye candy for you since I've been listening to Maroon 5 recently. Check Beth's Tuesday Treats here to quite literally see some more of Adam Levine from Maroon 5!!

Image from google images.

1 comment

  1. Love that lake poets song, also interesting bathroom recording studio :P xx

    ReplyDelete

© Country Girl - City Life

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig